Traveling? Tell Us. Immunize here. Be safe there.
Going Places? Travel Shots and Medicines are available at your Safeway Pharmacy at select locations. Up to 70% of people report some sort of health problem, especially those traveling to tropical locations. The best way to avoid health problems overseas is to get your immunizations before you leave. And the most convenient way to get them is at your neighborhood Safeway Pharmacy. Make your first stop the Safeway Pharmacy where you can schedule all required immunizations and fill your travel medications.
How It Works
1. Find a Travel Medicine Safeway Pharmacy near you by inputting your zip code in the Travel Medicine locator below.
Please note. Please allow as much time as possible before your travel plans, some vaccination series can take six months to complete. Customers 11 years of age and older only, children under the age of 11 should see their primary care physician.
Travel Medicine Pharmacy Locator
Find a Travel Medicine Safeway Pharmacy near you.
1. Before you leave get advice from a Travel Health Professional
2. Let your body adjust once your arrive.
3. Protect yourself from disease bearing insects.
4. Never go barefoot...even on the beach.
5. Make sure your water is purified.
6. Consume only well-cooked food.
7. Wash and peel all fruits and veggies.
8. Prefill any prescriptions as they may not be available at your destination.
9. Don’t swim in rivers, lakes and streams.
10. Choose means of transportation carefully.
|Visit the CDC travel medicine website at http://www.cdc.gov/travel for more information on travel and health.
All immunizations necessary for overseas travel are available at your Safeway Travel Medicine Pharmacy, such as: Yellow Fever, Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Flu*, Rabies, Japanese encephalitis, Meningococcal, Measles Mumps and Rubella, varicella, Typhoid Fever and Polio